EXECUTIVE ROOMS & SUITES
The best views of Melbourne
Level 18, 19 and 20 rooms and suites offer guests unrivalled upper floor views of the city, MCG, East Melbourne and the Fitzroy Gardens.
Deluxe Executive Rooms feature a chaise lounge, Smart TV, Co Bigelow amenities and luxury walk in rain shower and for those looking for additional space, our Deluxe Executive suites provide extra living space with three seperate areas - spacious lounge, bedroom and a bathroom with oversized bathtub.
Executive Lounge access is part of the experience where you can relax in our 18th floor lounge. Complimentary canapes and refreshments are served daily from 5:30pm - 7:30pm and includes hot and cold items.
POSITIONED ON LEVEL 18
Our Executive Lounge features plush velvet sofas, marble tables, a large flat screen TV and bar area making it the perfect place to relax and take in the sweeping views of the MCG and the iconic city skyline towards Port Phillip Bay.
Complimentary evening canapes and refreshments are served daily. Guests can enjoy unlimited wireless internet, complimentary one hour use of our private meeting room per day plus a selection of daily newspapers.
Get inspired for your next meeting or simply sit back and take in the spectacular views from our Executive Lounge.
Guests can enjoy breakfast served daily from 6:30-10:30am Monday to Friday and 6:30-11am on weekends. Continental items include:
- The Bakery: Assorted breads, English muffins, crumpets, bagels, bakes=d goods
- The Healthy Corner: Cereal station with assorted nuts, dried fruits & seeds
- The Gluten Free station: homemade bliss balls and muesli bars, homemade friands, Gluten free banana bread, Gluten free bread
- The Deli & dairy Station: Yoghurts, milks, homemade Bircher muesli and chia pudding, smoked Salmon and sides
- The Fruit & Juice Corner: Fresh juices and cut fruits
Guests are welcome to also visit the full market breakfast with hot breakfast items downstairs in The Cliveden at no additional cost.